The PSAC Scholarship Program offers 5 scholarships to current PSAC members:
- three $2,000 National Member Scholarships – Full-Time Studies for PSAC members who will be registered in full-time studies at a recognized post-secondary institution the fall of 2018.
- two $1,000 National Members Scholarships – Part-Time Studies for PSAC members who will be registered in part-time studies at a recognized post-secondary institution in the fall of 2018.
PSAC members must be in good standing as of March 31st of the current year. Scholarships cannot be awarded unless members have paid their union dues.
The scholarships are not restricted to first-year students. No applicant will be awarded a scholarship more than once.
The scholarships are awarded based on the merit of the 800-word essay, YouTube video, infographic, song or other creative submission according to the topic determined for the given year.
The PSAC Scholarship Program also offers the following 14 scholarships for dependent children of current PSAC members, who will be attending full-time studies at a recognized post-secondary institution in the fall of 2018:
- one $4,000 PSAC – AGR National Scholarship
- one $4,000 PSAC – Coughlin National Scholarship
- two $3,000 PSAC – AGR National Scholarships
- two $3,000 PSAC – Coughlin National Scholarships
- one $2,000 J.R. (Joe) Power National Scholarship
- seven $1,000 PSAC Regional Scholarships; – one for each of the seven regions (Atlantic, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Prairies, British Columbia, and the North)
Applications are due June 29th
Find more information here.